Saturday, April 25, 2009

busy week

This has been one of those weeks, you know the kind where you have something going on at nearly every minute. I had something nearly every night and was busy with work and preparations for tonight's Blue & Gold Banquet and Pinewood Derby that I was in charge of. I had Trevor's last basketball game and Enrichment Night on Tuesday. I spent Wednesday afternoon and evening in Bountiful taking Logan to the dentist and running errands. On Thursday I had scouts and Girl's Night. Friday I went to the store after working overtime at work. Saturday was busy with setting up for the banquet/derby. Pete has been busy this week too. He had the week off work but has been building our deck with his Dad's help. It is really coming along fast - I can't wait, this is one project I really wanted bumped up the to-do list, and I got my wish. I am so glad this week is over. I'm ready for a little less busy week next week.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I have a love hate relationship with weeks like this. They are exhausting but I feel so productive as they go by.

Your deck looks amazing! How nice to have such a handy husband like Pete. Maybe when he's finished he can come to my house. We need a new deck in the worst way!

mbreck said...

Awesome deck! How nice. You look amazing in the photo. That is you right? It has been at least 100 years since I have seen you.

Jill H said...

Yes it is me. And thanks! I am very blessed to have a VERY handy husband.