Friday, September 26, 2008

ahh...peace and quiet, if only for a moment

Ok, I don't know what forces of nature were at work yesterday afternoon, but I finished up working, and came out to find this....All 3 kids asleep at the same time in daylight! Whoo hoo! Unfortunately I had to get ready to go out for the evening (not that going out was unfortunate, that was good) so I couldn't take a nap too. Kylie had a short and early nap so she needed another one, Trevor has been sick so it wasn't surprising he fell asleep, and Logan, well I think all-day kindergarten is wearing him out (better start getting him to bed earlier).


The peace and quiet was nice, especially since Kylie has been quite the mess-maker this week. Her favorite game is to take off her diaper which usually results in pee somewhere (floor, couch, etc.). But she has also taken a liking to dumping out every toy container in the family room, practically emptying a new box of Kleenex, and undoing multiple rolls of toilet paper. I can see she is getting closer to 2, it is only just beginning. Good thing she is so cute!

2 comments:

Funky Farmers said...

Jill- Wow! All 3 asleep at the same time! I have only had Jace and Cael both asleep a handful of times. It is too bad you couldn't enjoy it more.

Jill said...

Wow, you found me! How great that you have a blog! I often wonder what you're up to. I will be checking often. I miss you too.