Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ya gotta love kids

So I'm getting ready for church this afternoon, and Pete had just come home from work for lunch when I hear him yelling at Logan. I came out to discover that Logan and Kylie had been writing and drawing on the kitchen floor with markers (washable thank goodness). At 5 years old you would think Logan would know better, but he did it anyway and then let Kylie do it too. We made them clean it up and then it was time to leave for church. I'm just happy they didn't have any marker (or at least nothing too noticeable) on their church clothes. Ya gotta love em!

2 comments:

Funky Farmers said...

Thats great! Kylie was probably the one that got Logan to do it:)I know Cael could get Jace to do some things. What I want to know is who left the markers out within reach- Just teasin :)

Kim said...

Hmmm, they must have been talking to MY kids...how did they all do the same crazy thing on the same day. Weird. Just glad it is washable and someone invented bleach. Could have been Sharpies, right?