Monday, January 5, 2009

So Sweet!




"Pour some SUGAR on me..."

How sweet it was! Utah put on a show and spanked Alabama last Friday in the Sugar Bowl. It was an exciting and entertaining game to watch (unless you were an Alabama fan of course, and maybe a die-hard BYU fan). I enjoyed the game with my parents, my brother Chuck and his wife Kerianne and the kids were good to play in the other room and let us watch the game mostly in peace (a small miracle). I don't want to start any arguments or long discussions, but in my opinion the Utes deserve their shot at a National Championship - at least to play for it! Now if only the BCS would pull their heads out of their wallets and see what the rest of us want is a playoff system. Ok, I'm done with my soap box now.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jill,you crack me up. I've never understood your sports obsession, probably because I possess nothing like it, but I'm so happy to see that you have stayed true to it over the years.

We, well, Mike and his friends, watched the game too and cheered for the Utes, but their excitment might not have been as strong as yours because they are some of those die hard BYU fans you mentioned.