Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Love Fall

Fall, my favorite season of all, and October especially. I think it has a lot to do with growing up and it being the time when the farm would slow down and was coming to an end. Plus there's football and sweaters, crisp cool weather (I'm not a fan of summer heat) and the smells (smoke from woodburning stoves, fireplaces, and I'm probably alone on this but the smell of manure lets me know it is truly Fall). We made our annual trip to Papa's pumpkin patch a bit early this year so it didn't look or feel like Fall yet (technically it wasn't), but the kids had fun picking out our pumpkins and were even cooperative with my posing and picture taking.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love fall too. I just converted my closet from summer to fall clothing. My favorite!